BreadcrumbsHome / Privacy
Internet privacy and security in general are important issues, and we are concerned about them. To learn more about these topics and how to protect yourself online, we recommend Gibson Research Corporation's excellent website, http://grc.com.
Seven Paws Press, Steven Forrest, Jodie Forrest and Carol Cole Czeczot do NOT give, sell or otherwise your email address, other mailing addresses, your phone, fax or voice numbers, your credit card data, birth data or order history, to anyone for any reason.
Our online ordering, both our secure order form and our secure online store, is secure. If you use either of those two methods to place your order, then your name, address, phone, fax, credit card data, birth data, order information and any other information you gave us are all encrypted when they travel over the Internet. Only Jodie, Steven, and our editorial consultant/office manager, Carol, have access to your orders. For maximum security, we recommend placing online orders by our secure online store rather than by email. If you prefer to order by phone, fax or snail mail, again, only Jodie, Steven and Laura have access to that information.
Our website logs statistics about its Internet traffic. Only Jodie, Steven and Carol have access to those logs. What sort of information is in them?
1. Nothing personally traceable to you! Our site logs provide absolutely no way of knowing what your email address and password are. We leave no cookies or spyware on your computer. (For more about spyware, go to http://grc.com.)
2. How many visitors our site gets per hour, day, week, month, and year, and how long our visitors spend on our site. This data helps us learn how popular our site is in general.
3. What pages on our site were most visited and in what order per hour, day, week, month and year. This data helps us learn which pages on our site are most and least popular with our visitors.
4. From what sites and search engines (and keywords) our visitors came to our site. This data helps us learn where we might consider advertising and what keywords are best to use.
5. From what pages our visitors most often left our site. This data helps us learn what pages might need a makeover.
6. What browsers our visitors use, Internet Explorer, Netscape or something else. This data helps us design our pages the way most of our visitors will see them.
--Jodie and Steven Forrest
The Lunar Phases
The lunar phases are curiously marginalized in astrological practice. How is a Full Moon in Gemini different from a crescent Moon in the same sign? What about waxing versus waning? Based on The Book of the Moon, this lecture introduces an eight-phase interpretation of the lunar cycle based on the Pagan calendar of solstices, equinoxes, and cross-quarter days. Post Conference Workshop UAC 2012. 3 hours 40 min. Buy Now.